Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Blessings!

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!



Mine started off good as we got lots of baking done.



We baked 2 mini bunny carrot cakes



and we baked bread for our Easter dinner,



Honey Oatmeal bread and rolls

and lots of Easter sugar cookies too.

we all got our aprons on and rolled up our sleeves....

and this silly girl had way too much fun!

I couldn't pick just one picture...

I know you will enjoy them all!!!


















We had a wonderful Easter going to church,



joining Dan's family for breakfast,



and then having our delicious Easter meal!





But....





I was getting sick,





and I can't give Michelle sick germs,





so I had to abort my stay and head home on Easter Monday,





this being on Michelle's worst chemo day. : (





I was frustrated to say the least,





luckily Dan's niece was available and stepped in.

So I'm home recuperating and hoping I didn't get anyone sick!





2 comments:

  1. I bet the place smelled like a dream, Julie! The pics are too cute. Easter cookies always bring out the silly girl in me too:) I can't wait for the days when I can decorate cookies with my own grandbabies!
    I hope you are feeling better. So glad you had a back up that could stand in for you. Get rested up my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you got sick! That is poope, I hope you feel better soon. I love the pictures of Megan! She is so cute and looks so squeezable!!

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...