It's been a year since Michelle was diagnosed with breast cancer. She's been through a year of chemo; she had a mastectomy; and reconstructive surgery. Her first chemo was Feb 17, 2011 and her final chemo was last Friday.
Today she is having another pet scan. The last one in December showed activity in her lungs, nodules...many nodules. Too small to biopsy. Today she is having another scan to see if they have changed... grown? stayed the same? disappeared? That would be the right answer, disappeared!
But she is experiencing pain. So again we pray and ask for your prayers. Prayers to keep her strong and prayers for her healing as only God can provide. She is an amazing woman, my daughter. Her faith is strong and she is a blessing to all who know her.
Jeremiah 29:11-12
For I know well the plans I have in mind for you says the Lord,
Plans to give you a future full of hope.
When you call me,
When you go to pray to me,
I will listen to you...

It's hard to believe it's been one year of this journey that Michelle has been on. She is definitely amazing and truly an inspiration. Prayers will continue for her to continue having strength, and to have complete healing. Love~Blessings~Prayers, Veronica
ReplyDeleteI will pray for Michelle..what a journey. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI came over from Michelle's blog and want you to know that I'm praying for her, as well as for you. The verse you ended your post with is so perfect, isn't it???!!!! He does have a plan for each of us, a perfect plan, executed in perfect love. I've walked this same path as Michelle has travelled, so I'm acquainted with her feelings and fears about her tomorrows. I can only say that all that He has brought me through has made me stronger, has strengthened my faith, and softened my heart and made me more sensitive to what others are going through. Please know I will be praying daily for Michelle and for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteJulie, Michelle continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. She is an amazing young lady with such strength and faith in her Lord. I pray for continued strength and faith for Michelle and you as well. You and your family are loved very much.
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings,
Love you,
Purdyful