There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )
WHATTT My Momma Blogged! Awww so happy you did. I love all these pics. We had so much fun. You guys have the best wang dang doodles. Miss you. xoxo. Michelle
Looks like you had a great time, Julie! I can't even imagine an outdoor party in the winter.....it's been twenty below this week.
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
T
I cannot imagine what 20 below feels like!!! We need to talk dates to get you out here Teresa! Our weather has been gorgeous!
DeleteYou did it!!! Great pictures, this is always a good doodle of a time!
ReplyDeleteWHATTT My Momma Blogged! Awww so happy you did. I love all these pics. We had so much fun. You guys have the best wang dang doodles. Miss you. xoxo. Michelle
ReplyDeleteWe do don't we?? But then who else has wang dang doodle parties?? lol
DeleteI LOVE every single one of these pictures!!! ... but that top one... I WANT!!!! :)
ReplyDelete... and I'm also so happy you blogged! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete