Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Thursday, October 14, 2010

This is how my garden looked in Spring 2010


Mr. Rooster

swiss chard


peaches


lettuce

tomatoes


sage, lettuce, parsley, cilantro


Notice the wine bottle? keeps them happy : )


bench my nephew Danny made for me : )


Of course I have angel jewels in my garden too!





the playhouse



Mr. Rabbit


Sadly summer came and dried up most everything. Looking forward to fall planting! I must keep in mind that..."There is an appointed time for everything, a time to be born and a time to die; a time to plant and a time to uproot the plant" Ecclesiastes 3:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...