Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010



Did you look up at the moon on Halloween night?




boo





us : )



Halloween Party then -
Cody's in Cave Creek







Fun at Schnephs Farm

So adorable!



Elizabeth, Evan, Mikey




Tata David, Nana Julie, and Evan


Evan in the Sunflower Patch




Making Candy Filled Witches Brooms

Adrianna



Marty







Beautiful Grandkids




3 comments:

  1. What fun pics...and you guys look great in your costumes! I need to go to the sunflower patch that Evan is in! :) Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your costumes!! LMAO :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, I thought of you when I saw all the sunflowers and wished you were there!!

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...