~Being Together



~Sharing a Meal
~Dan's Margaritas~Exchanging Gifts




~Santa finding Nathan and Megan at our house


~Unexpected gifts!




~Santa finding Nathan and Megan at our house


~Unexpected gifts!
~more Christmas Eve
~Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
After a wonderful Christmas Eve at Gil and Linda's with the whole family (minus 3) and after Megan and Nathan were tucked into bed so that St Nick could find them here at nanie and tatie's house in Arizona, David fired up the grill for a midnight snack!
Michelle and I got our warm pj's and jackets on and sat outside under the heat lamp with Dan and David waiting for the yummy bacon-wrapped-stuffed jalapeno peppers. They were sooo tasty, well the first bite was and the second bite had a kick, but they were so good! After that we were on fire! Didn't need the heat lamp to keep us warm. We were laughing hysterically, Michelle wanted to stick her tongue in the cold pool water and jumping in the pool did cross my mind. It was quite a moment!
Cheers to good memories and jalapeno peppers!







I took so many pictures during Christmas and I wanted to post as many as I could in as little space possible so I used Picnik. I didn't like how the pictures lost their sharpness. I still have Christmas day pictures to post and I'm not sure what to use. Still learning!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pictures and it was a great Christmas! You did a good job sis with your photo montage! Veronica
ReplyDeleteJulie, thanks for delurking & saying hello! There are a bunch of you out there, so it's always nice to hear from you all. I enjoy blogging so much & sharing projects is fun. Looking forward to a New year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful time you had with your family! And I must again comment on the food....I love the way your family eats! Bacon wrapped jalepeno poppers. Be still my heart. I make them every summer with peppers from my garden, but I'm a wimp and take out the seeds and the white stuff. And then I inevitably rub my eyes at some point in the process, which makes for good times.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Julie!
Teresa
ahhh Momma! We had too much fun with you guys and Nathan keeps telling me we are moving to AZ... I told him he has to talk Daddy into it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you next week for some more good times!!!
Love you!
Chelle
Juli, thanks for sharing pictures of what I missed this year on Xmas.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Frances
Hi Julie! Thank you for vising Heaven's Walk and leaving your sweet comment! I so enjoy meeting new Christan blog friends and was happy to see a new face there. :) I'm your newest follower and look forward to getting to know you better and seeing more photos of your life in beautiful AZ! Happy New Year to you! xoxo laurie
ReplyDeleteps did you know that people can't reply to you via your email? If you add that to your blogger profile, it makes it easier for everyone to reply to you. :)
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave such a sweet comment! I sure do appreciate it!
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with your lovely family! Thanks for sharing all of festivities with us!
Happy New Year to you!
~ Jo :)
What great pictures Tia! So glad you got to spend time with all your kids and that Nathan (and the rest) had a wonderful time! We all have to work on Nathan to push his dad. :) Can't wait to see New Years pictures!
ReplyDelete