Welcome to my garden
There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )
Hey David wasn't done, he was just taking a break!! Great pictures I am going to still a few of them to post on my blog. :) Virginia
ReplyDeleteI wish I had gotten a picture of the can of olives, it was enormous!! And we used them all, well not all made it into the tamales : )
ReplyDeleteAdrianna would have been in olive heaven!
How fun! Looks like you got the whole gang in on it all. Tamales are my hubby's very favorite. We have a wonderful lady that makes them for our farmer's market in the summer, but he has to go all winter without.
ReplyDeleteHave a very Merry Christmas!
Teresa
ahhh I miss you Momma! You guys have too much fun... :(
ReplyDeletePS...
Psssst I love your new camera and will probably trade you while we are in town and you are sleeping ;) just kidding... HAHAHAHA but I might sneek the lens for a night at least... :)
I'm sorry I missed our tradition this year, but I can't wait to taste them! Great pics Sis! Veronica
ReplyDeleteVirginia, you are right, David was on break. He took lots of breaks didn't he?
ReplyDeleteTeresa, how wonderful that your hubby likes tamales. If you were nearby, I would bring some over. But if you were nearby, you wouldn't get me out of your heavenly garden shed, in the summer that is : )
Michelle, I miss you too and I can't wait til you are here and I will let you use that lens all you want!
Sis, we missed you too. Can't wait til Christmas Eve when we are all together!!!
Love, Julie (momma, sis, tia) +: )