Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake~

We are trying to keep calm...

...so we have cupcakes

...and we have together time


...Michelle gets her hair cut





...we make lemonade


...we have fun


...we dance


...and dance


...we garden




...we give Megan a haircut like her mommy



...we celebrate Valentine's Day

...we bake cookies


...we have yummy meals

...and we pray
...that's what we do before the chemo starts.
"For I know well the plans I have in mind for you says the Lord,
plans to give you a future full of hope.
When you call me, when you go to pray to me, I will listen to you."
Jeremiah 29:11-12

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet post, Julie! The love you all have for each other is just making my computer screen come to life. Your family is truly wonderful. I can only imagine the strength and encouragement you will be for Michelle. I think her smile is the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.
    p.s. Can you give Megan's smushy little cheeks a squeeze for me? Those kids are adorable.
    p.p.s. Next year, I'm inviting myself over for Valentine's dinner and cookies. It all looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis, I love this post! I have loved the "keep calm and carry on" saying since the first time I saw it, and the cupcake one is perfect. I love the picture of you and Megan. I love Michelle's haircut and the gardening photos. The kids are so cute. I love the fun that you all are having together. Definitely keep calm and eat lots of cupcakes! Love and prayers, Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and doesn't that pic of Nathan dancing sort of remind you of Dad dancing? ;) Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks like you guys are having lots of fun! Love that Megan and Michelle have the same hair cute, they look good! Eat two cupcakes tomorrow, you can always excersise later. :) Know I am thinking and praying for you tomorrow and always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie my prayers are with all of you at this time. I loved each one of your pictures. I also love the beautiful tribute your son wrote his sister. I want to wish your beautiful Michelle peace while she faces this chemo.
    sending hugs

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...