There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Happy New Year
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace..."
What a good way to bring in the new year! Looks like you guys had a good new years day with ALL you family home!! What a good picture of all you on the sofa...I hope Serenity took the picture. I did notice she was missing :(
Look at you, Julie - surrounded by all those grandbabies and your wonderful family!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you all!
What a good way to bring in the new year! Looks like you guys had a good new years day with ALL you family home!! What a good picture of all you on the sofa...I hope Serenity took the picture. I did notice she was missing :(
ReplyDeleteVirginia, we were missing Serenity :( we almost had everyone together. The camera was on timer.
ReplyDeleteI may have you work your magic and add her in!!
You make me laugh tia!! Just like you pretty pertty pansies. :)
ReplyDelete