The results were not what we expected.
I was disappointed and I know Michelle was too.
I was disappointed because my expectations were too high.
Dear Lord... I have been praying for your healing touch on Michelle, forgive me for not recognizing Your hand in this. Your healing was there but I was expecting more so instead of praising you and thanking You, I doubted.
Her scan didn't show much change... all still there & the same size.
But... they didn't grow.
I was not focusing on that.
Only that they were still all there.
Several months have passed and the cancer has stopped growing.
I thank God for His healing touch on Michelle
in His due time and in His way...
1 Peter 5:6-11
"So humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time. Cast all your worries upon Him because He cares for you. Be sober and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in your faith, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same kind of sufferings. The God of all grace who called you to His eternal glory through Christ Jesus will Himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you after you have suffered a little. To Him be dominion forever. Amen".
He knows her suffering and He holds her in the palm of His hand.
He gives her strength to keep going
and I give Him praises for healing her in His due time.
I will continue praying that one day soon He will fully restore her health.
Dear Michelle, I know every day is difficult for you but I know you and I know you will keep being brave, you will continue trusting that Jesus is your strength, that you believe in His healing, and you will never give up.
I love you, Momma +: )
Thanks Momma....
ReplyDeleteLOVE (((HUGS))) & PRAYERS TO YOU, MICHELLE AND FAMILY! <3<3<3
ReplyDeleteJulie, I just love you! This is beautiful my sweet friend. I pray for you both and know the Lord hears them.
ReplyDeletesending hugs...