Me and my seven jewels~
I was excited to have Michelle and her family here for Mother's Day.
That hasn't happened in quite a while.
She got to experience what has become a tradition...
her brothers cooking for me and their wives and this year for her too.
| (Megan waiting patiently) |
~I was able to just enjoy everyone's company~
| (nana's drink looks better than mine) |
![]() |
| (these boys and their i-pad games) |
| (swimming time) |
It was a beautiful day!
Thank you family♥




Glad you got to have EVERYONE home for mother's day. And the boys cooking...you taught them right!
ReplyDeleteJulie I call this PURE JOY!!!! What a beautiful family you have my dear friend. Now that's a party I wish I could have attended!!!
ReplyDeleteYour message you left for me on my last post touched me deeply Julie and I thank you so much for making my day.
Now I am sending you my love and hope that your week is AWESOME!!!!
Dear Julie,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful surprise I had when I came to my blog! Over the past several days you have been on my mind and I have prayed for you and your daughter. My heart was heavy with sorrow when I first came to your blog and read your story. I was also encouraged seeing that you place your faith in Our Heavenly Father.
For the past 10 years I have suffered with severe neurological damage, a great deal of physical pain amongst a laundry list of symptoms. I don't want to get into all of it, but what I do want to say is that even as difficult as this is, it has brought me closer to Him. I know He is Sovereign over all and I trust Him. It's still difficult, but with Him, He strengthens me (us) and He gives us HOPE and a Peace in Him that non other can.
Romans 8:28 says "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."
Here's something that happened to me this morning.... I've been so needing a Word from Him, I've been struggling terribly this past week with a lot of pain. I came to my desk and looked at my daily devotional desk calendar and this is what it read.
"The Lord taketh pleasure in His people: He WILL beautify the meek with salvation." Psalm 149:4
The word "meek" includes the thought of those who are depressed in mind. Depression is a real and painful illness which afflicts many believers. When even the saints do not understand, remember that the Lord does. He not only observes; He sympathizes.
~~ Brian Russell
He knows what we go through and He is there for us.
BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD
Oh, I said a lot, but I so wanted to share with you, I need Him everyday, sometimes all day long. He is always with us.
Love & Blessings,
Koren
Enjoy every moment, everyday and looking forward to sharing more with you Julie XOX