Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Frustration

I ran out of storage space for my blog. After trying to find ways around it and going around in circles, I tried to purchase more memory from google and I couldn't even do that.

aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!

Is it my computer illiteracy? Or is google just not user-friendly???? After stepping away and ignoring blogging altogether, I tried to purchase again and this time it took. I don't know how long before it goes through and I can add pictures again, but hopefully soon.

I have November to blog about... my 8th grade reunion, yes 8th grade... my purdyful friend retired.... a wang dang doodle of a party.... Jayda's 1st birthday.... fall gardening... Thanksgiving.... our annual gingerbread decorating....

Blessings +: )

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all your pics!!!

    Love you Momma.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to say it is google!! Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can post pics soon. It is crazy with having to buy room for pictures- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same thing is happening to me! What a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard a few people say they are having to buy space - so silly. Hey I love the name of your blog. And the photo below of South Carolina is beautiful. sandie

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...