There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )
Friday, February 8, 2013
May I have a drum roll please
The scan results have been revealed.
But I think Michelle should be the one to blog about it first.
Thank you, Jesus! As we celebrate Julie's "tears of joy and happy dance", we give thanks to God for answering our prayers for Michelle and her beautiful family.
Your so cute Momma and I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteI will blog soon. Maybe tonight since I have WAYYYY Too many steroids and won't sleep a wink.
xoxo,
CHELLE
Thank you, Jesus! As we celebrate Julie's "tears of joy and happy dance", we give thanks to God for answering our prayers for Michelle and her beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteThinking of all of you.
Lorrie
Yesterday was an awesome day!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay.
ReplyDeleteYay!
YAY!!!!!
Lots of love to you girls!
Teresa
What a blessing...I am so happy for you all! God is good. xoxo
ReplyDelete