I thought I would look through the pictures since I'm working on getting my garden pretty again after the freeze we had. Mine will not even come close to the lushness found in the southern California gardens.
but I can certainly try
~sigh~
I had to take a closer look at the vine below
it was a geranium vine... are you kidding me???
a geranium can do that?
I had have garden envy
then we stumbled into this sweet cottage
so charming
I wanted to sit and have tea
I wanted to sit and have tea
we found some wonderful ideas to take back to our own gardens like this heart among the pavers♥
and the handprint pavers♥
found a lazy lounging frog
and fairy gardens♥ which got me to start my own.
we had tons of fun on this tour and left with lots of garden envy.
But then we went home and I think Michelle's little garden is just as pretty.
but that's California gardening for you
and having this gardener makes it even better♥♥


awwww now that's inspired me with our little garden spot. :)
ReplyDeleteWe miss you Nanie!
xoxox,
Chelle, Nathan, and Megs
OMGosh- I am so jealous that you can take a garden tour-the only tour around here involves a snow bank! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous garden! I'm sure yours will be lovely!! Thanks for sharing, and have a wonderful rest of the week!
ReplyDeleteJoy to you!
Becky
What gorgeous shots these are Julie!!!!!! Oh my, now you have me craving garden time again :) But I really have been enjoying the rest and it will be a long time yet before the snow melts and I can get to it.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are well and enjoying your beautiful days my friend.
sending hugs...
SO PRETTY!
ReplyDeleteOh my these gardens are so lovely...I am craving Summer now...thank you for your sweet comment you left me the other day. xo
ReplyDelete