Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fairies in the Garden

~Wind chimes in your yard will serenade garden creatures...
squirrels, fairies and angels.~
author unknown
"And as the seasons come and go,
here's something you might like to know...
there are fairies everywhere
under bushes, in the air, playing games just like you play,
singing through their busy day
 so listen, touch, and look around - in the air and on the ground
and if you watch all nature's things,
you might just see a fairy's wing"
~author unknown~
 "When the first baby laughed for the first time, 
 it's laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about,
and that was the beginning of fairies.
and now when every new baby is born
its first laugh becomes a fairy
so there ought to be one fairy for every boy or girl"
~Peter Pan~
"If we opened our minds to enjoyment
we might find tranquil pleasures spread about us on every side.
We might live with the angels that visit us on every sunbeam,
and sit with the fairies who wait on every flower"
~Samuel Smiles~

8 comments:

  1. What sweet and darling little fairy gardens. I can't wait to get ours started up again. I just love them- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww We love the fairies and can't wait to see them in person ;)

    xoxo,
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your fairy gardens. Each one is so cute! It was so good hearing from you. Just wondering good news about Michelle. I've been hoping. Just let me know.

    Love, Jody

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! So cute! Can't wait for the kids to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just all so darling! Love your sweet ideas. Thank you for visiting me the other day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you and your family a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    Love, Jody

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those fairy gardens. My g.daughter would want all of them. I'll be back for more.xo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...