Michelle's pet scan in May did not detect any cancer! Praise God! She was given a 6 week break from chemo and had another scan and again it came back showing no cancer! After 2 and a half years of chemo she is getting a much needed break. As destructive as chemo is, it does destroy cancer cells. So I am thankful for the chemo, thankful for the knowledge of medicine that God gives man, thankful for Michelle's faith and courage, and thankful to all who have lifted her in prayer.
She can continue her chemo break with a ct scan the end of August and we continue our prayers for her as she enjoys her normal.
Love, her Momma +: )



Thank you, Jesus! Julie, this is wonderful news, I thank God for giving Michelle this much needed break. We continue to lift her in prayer, as well as you and the rest of your family.
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Your Purdyful
I know you wrote this post awhile ago Julie, but I hope that the news is still good news. I am so thankful that she got the break from the chemo. I know it works, but it takes so much out of one doesn't it. But if it keeps them here with us, then it is worth it. My sister's husband died last month from his brain cancer. It is still so strange knowing he is gone. I am grateful that the chemo and radiation gave him more time with his precious family. He and my sister have six children and they needed this time to adjust to his cancer.
ReplyDeleteI am keeping you and your lovely daughter in my prayers always.
many hugs from me....