There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Just for fun~
I only know of two people who do this... me and Teresa's sister!
The fact that someone took the time to make a sign leads me to believe that there are a bunch of you out there. You've found your people. Kinda weird people, but that's cool!
LOL-I have to admit-that I add them on my list and cross them off, too. I didn't think anyone else did that!;>) xo Diana
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH MOMMA THIS IS SOOOO YOU! LOL
ReplyDeleteThe fact that someone took the time to make a sign leads me to believe that there are a bunch of you out there.
ReplyDeleteYou've found your people.
Kinda weird people, but that's cool!