There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
My Garden In Bloom
My garden is my peaceful place
where I breathe in the fresh morning air,
and I take in the sounds of nature,
the smell of grass and the sweet scent of flowers,
Can't believe I'm missing it all :( I think I miss swinging on the swing in the morning with you before dan and the kids wake up. I can hear the birds... And can feel the cool breeze and the warm sun... Then we hear the kids on the monitor or the sprinklers surprise us lol... Miss you momma... Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Are these pictures really from this years garden? It is beautiful there! I still haven't had any trees leaf out yet. Do you have an extra room I could rent??? Oh to be able to have a longer growing season... Beautiful garden, beautiful pictures! sending hugs...
Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures with us!!! So lovely. And the Scripture verse is wonderful too :) Hope you had a terrific Mother's Day!!!
I love your garden.....I love you......Your garden is such an incredible place of refuge for so many of us.....mostly because it is part of who you are...wonderful, and beautiful...miss you!
Your garden and the pictures of it are gorgeous! I'm marking my calendar for the fall to get some hollyhock seeds from you so I can plant some too. But you'll have to tell me when exactly I should be planting them - Oct or Nov? Love you, Veronica
Oh. My. Goodness. Your garden is glorious, Julie! Those hollyhocks! The roses! Absolutely beautiful. I can feel the peace and tranquility right through my computer screen.
Can't believe I'm missing it all :(
ReplyDeleteI think I miss swinging on the swing in the morning with you before dan and the kids wake up. I can hear the birds... And can feel the cool breeze and the warm sun... Then we hear the kids on the monitor or the sprinklers surprise us lol...
Miss you momma...
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Are these pictures really from this years garden? It is beautiful there! I still haven't had any trees leaf out yet. Do you have an extra room I could rent??? Oh to be able to have a longer growing season...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful garden, beautiful pictures!
sending hugs...
What cool pictures tia! Safe travels today and hope this next round goes better for all of you. XOXOX
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing these beautiful pictures with us!!! So lovely. And the Scripture verse is wonderful too :) Hope you had a terrific Mother's Day!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your garden.....I love you......Your garden is such an incredible place of refuge for so many of us.....mostly because it is part of who you are...wonderful, and beautiful...miss you!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous! I love the happy color of that bench. How could that not make you smile?
ReplyDeleteYour garden and the pictures of it are gorgeous! I'm marking my calendar for the fall to get some hollyhock seeds from you so I can plant some too. But you'll have to tell me when exactly I should be planting them - Oct or Nov? Love you, Veronica
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness.
ReplyDeleteYour garden is glorious, Julie!
Those hollyhocks! The roses! Absolutely beautiful.
I can feel the peace and tranquility right through my computer screen.