Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This girl can pitch!

Adrianna's (grandchild #2) softball abilities


have come a long way in one year...

turns out she is a really good pitcher
consistent and accurate...

she's also a pretty good catcher...
and can hit the ball...
Luckily she didn't take after me!
She turns 10 today!
Seems like I've been away on her birthday the last couple of years,
and I'll be gone this year too
so when I return
we will continue our tradition of spending the day together
just her and I
going clothes shopping
then lunch
then more shopping
I can't wait!
Happy Birthday Adrianna!

I love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Adrianna, the girly-girl who plays sports too! She definitely didn't take after us girls, huh!!! ;) I have to laugh as I remember several years ago, probably on your annual shopping trip with her, and when she was a little thing - that you called me for directions on L.P. Parkway to get to the new shopping area. It was all under construction at the time and you were going in circles, and Adrianna told you she could show you how to get to the stores by her house! It's a "you had to be there" to understand how funny this was! Love, Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that shopping trip sis. We (I) was so lost with those darn road names. Adrianna and I still talk about it. Thank you for guiding us! Julie

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...