
"Fight one more round~
When your arms are so tired
that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard~
Fight one more round!
When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black
when you're so tired that you wish your opponent
would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep~
Fight one more round!
For those who have the courage
to fight one more round are never whipped!"
James Corbin
I'm with Michelle right now at her last round of the "bad" chemo watching her as she sleeps and thinking about her life and the many struggles she has overcome. She is a fighter!
There is so much I want to say about her but I can't because every thought brings tears and as I try to write these thoughts, I am filled with emotion. Everyone one of you that knows her knows what she is made of and what an amazing woman she is. I am so blessed to have her as my daughter!
I thank you for all your prayers and support and for traveling this journey with her as she continues the fight.
And prayers for my best friend Sylvia's husband Bob as he begins six weeks of radiation for his fight with cancer!
When your arms are so tired
that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard~
Fight one more round!
When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black
when you're so tired that you wish your opponent
would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep~
Fight one more round!
For those who have the courage
to fight one more round are never whipped!"
James Corbin
I'm with Michelle right now at her last round of the "bad" chemo watching her as she sleeps and thinking about her life and the many struggles she has overcome. She is a fighter!
There is so much I want to say about her but I can't because every thought brings tears and as I try to write these thoughts, I am filled with emotion. Everyone one of you that knows her knows what she is made of and what an amazing woman she is. I am so blessed to have her as my daughter!
I thank you for all your prayers and support and for traveling this journey with her as she continues the fight.
And prayers for my best friend Sylvia's husband Bob as he begins six weeks of radiation for his fight with cancer!
I pray that all of your hearts are encouraged, Julie. I know the battle is still not over, but I'm hoping that you all feel a bit of a boost knowing that this is the last round of the "bad" stuff. I'll pray that Michelle bounces back quickly, and that your time there is particularly sweet and filled with lots of tea parties and legos and trucks and hugs and stories and snuggle time.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I hope you have fun with the kids, too. :)
Julie I can 'feel' your love for your daughter in your writing. I pray for you both daily!
ReplyDeleteI want to thank you for your dear words to me. You have blessed my life with them. I would love to live next door to you for sure. I think we would be fast friends.
hugs from here...