Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer

Summer in Arizona means it's swimming weather!
It's good to be home.
As beautiful as the weather is in Southern California this time of year (where I have spent half of my summer), I do enjoy our hot weather... so I can get in the pool. Being the wimp that I am I wait until the pool water is above 88 degrees.
p e r f e c t !

and this is what I had waiting for me at home...

I am surrounded by love*


I so enjoyed my time with them. I love when they come over and we catch up and grill and laugh and eat and swim. Good family time. I love each and every one of them! The ones in Arizona and the ones in California.



Tomorrow is Michelle's birthday and I will be there for her birthday!


Yep, I'm going back and I get to give her a birthday hug in person!



So much love*



So much to be thankful for*


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I read these posts backwards. You're back in Cali? Well, give Michelle a birthday hug from me!
    p.s. If/when I show up on your doorstep this winter, will it be warm enough to swim? Your pool looks beautiful and inviting. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...