Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tis the Season for RED

 Arizona Cardinals RED
It's time for some Football
and Tailgate Parties!
time for more wins and few losses : )
our creative fans

 and theirs
the prayers
the game

 the touchdowns






the friendship & respect between rivals

and remembering the friendship & fun of seasons past...










Go Cardinals!

3 comments:

  1. I love football, Julie! My oldest played in high school, and those games are some of my very best memories ever. Unfortunately, our home games are being moved out of the valley this year because of all the smoke! We're hoping things clear up by Homecoming next weekend. I'm pretty sure you should be able to play your Homecoming game on your own field!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you are having the time of your life Julie. Spending time with friends at a football game...the best kind of fun. I love the pictures of you. So cute!

    I also loved your gardenin' blues post. Rats! It was hot here for a couple of weeks here too, and I couldn't live in your heat for sure.
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh you guys have way too much fun at these games! Someday we need to tag along with you guys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...