Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Birthday Cousins

These girl cousins were born a day apart, two years ago.
Monique was kind enough to share her birthday party with Megan since they were in town for the weekend.
Monique and Megan


I had to include all these sweet pictures
because I could not decide on just one or two.
It's fun to see these mommy cousins Virginia and Michelle
with their daughters who look just like they did when they were that age.
Happy 2nd Birthday Megan and Monique!

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures you got!! We/Monique loved sharing the party with Megan...I hope it works out like this every year. It was a busy weekend; and will do it again next year. :) Thanks for your help with the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh Love love love all these pics of these two little M & M's.
    They had so much fun and so did we!

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...