Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Friday, October 28, 2011

My skinny legs

When I was young
I hated the word skinny
and I hated my skinny legs
but things have changed
now I love my skinny legs
these skinny legs...
I think they are
adorable
every single one of them!
Happy Halloween!
from my house to yours!

5 comments:

  1. Great decorations, Julie!
    Happy Halloween to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED seeing your beautiful home Julie!!!
    Your Halloween decor reminded me so much of how I decorated for Halloween when my children were all home. SO many darling Halloween things around. I didn't do much 'scary' mostly just 'cute' for the holiday. (although I really do love scary) just not around the kids))

    This was so fun to see more of how you live. Love it!!!! Your home is beautiful!
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh I miss your home! :(
    I LOVE all your skinny legs and I love all the spiders you have up this year!!! Good job Momma.

    Miss you and thank you for the special package that arrived today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! We really are sisters! Am totally with you on our skinny legs! And I now have two new "skinny legs" too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful home and blog you have! Thank you for visiting me..I think skinny legs are cute..wish I had some xoxox HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...