Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Doheny Blues Festival

My birthday weekend was spent with them...

We started celebrating the night before with dinner at the
King's Fish House in Long Beach
I'm including these pictures because I absolutely LOVE
the faces Miss Megan makes...
I woke up the next morning to balloons

 and flowers
~thank you Michelle~
 Even though you were not feeling well, you got up early and did this for me. I love you!

and then off we went to Doheny Beach for a blues festival!
David and I do not wear hats, but we found these there and for once liked them. So now they are our blues festival hats. Though I think mine makes a good garden hat too!

 

Buddy Guy


Buddy Guy, Trombone Shorty, and the Steve Miller Band were a few of many performers there. We had a happy time!!




there's those Megan eyes again!
 



we wore this baby out!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love those pictures and LOVE the hats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hats and love all the pictures of Megan and all her funny faces!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...