Megan was so excited to have a tea party with mommy and nanie
thank you Jesus
her dolly joined us
minnie mouse too
and of course princess ariel was invited
more tea please
this is soooo much fun!
cheers
thank you mommy and nanie
my tummy is so full
party's over! Bye
ahhh Megan and I love the pics!!!
ReplyDeleteWe had so much fun.
Can't wait till the next one. :)
How sweet! I love the of the one saying her prayers. Good girl, even with pretend food. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so darling Julie! I think you just made a memory my friend. One that Megan will keep with her forever. She is such a little beauty.
ReplyDeleteI also loved your post on your garden. It is full of so much beauty, and if you are like me, it brings you SO much joy!
It is always so nice to hear from you Julie. I love to see it when you've stopped by.
sending love...