Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Garden Memories

of Spring 2012
from January through May.

Here we are in June so I better get my garden journal done before it's just a faded memory.

I would have liked to do a collage of pictures instead of individual, but I haven't been able to download collages without having to buy more memory...no thank you blogger.



roses
 




 

gerber daisies, pansies, petunias
 
stocks

tulips



rananculus
 

nasturtiums
 





dianthus
  




snapdragons
 




geraniums
 



pansies
 



hollyhocks
  



lady banks' rose
  




jasmine vine





scarlet mandevilla
 


snail vine
 
 


sky flower bush



not pictured: sweet alyssum, poppies, lantana, cosmos

Goodbye flowers~Hello summer




4 comments:

  1. ahhhh miss that beautiful peace of heaven you have over there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by Julie.... I'm new to Blogging and most certainly have had to wrack my poor brain just getting the hang of the simplest of things. Like someone mentioned a Blog Button, now I have no clue what this is, if it's gonna take me hours to figure it out, I just don't know???

    Anyhow, blogging is a place where I can meet wonderful woman like you, I am home a lot so it is hard to have fellowship/ friendship.

    I think you are doing wonderfully at blogging, it isn't suppose to be this or that but a place to share, right! Your photos, your home, your garden and your family are BEAUTIFUL! Just continue doing what you are doing, enjoying it ALL.

    So happy to see you enjoying yourself and your family!

    Love & Blessings
    Koren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, your garden is gorgeous!!!! I love all the color and texture in it and the little surprises everywhere you look. SO pretty. Many, many jewels, that's for sure.
    hugs from me...

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...