Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Basil and Oregano anyone?

Would anyone like some fresh basil and oregano? Come on over!
It's been washed,
it's organic,
and best of all it's FREE!

I also have some swiss chard but I'm making it for dinner tonight! But there's more in the garden.
While David played in the dirt,


I was working hard, trimmed my oregano : )















and my basil.
What wonderful smells!!




While trimming my oregano, I found a tomato peeking trying to grow past the crazy oregano!


Here it is!
I have lots of tomato seedlings growing everywhere. Hopefully they grow strong and I get lots of tomatoes to share!



2 comments:

  1. MEMEMEMEEEE PLEASE!!!! If you can dry for me a bunch of oregano and give it to me for Christmas thats all I will ask for!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful idea! If only everyone was as easy too please what a wonderful world this would be : }
    I love you mija!
    Momma +: )

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...