There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )
Monday, January 31, 2011
Trust~Faith~Hope
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
on your own intelligence rely not;
In all your ways be mindful of him,
and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
I am placing all my trust, faith, and hope for healing Michelle in God's hands.
This is all we can do or we would make ourselves go crazy. I hope, well I know, you are having a great time with your kidos! Give Megan a big kiss for me from her nina! :) Love you guys.
This is all we can do or we would make ourselves go crazy. I hope, well I know, you are having a great time with your kidos! Give Megan a big kiss for me from her nina! :) Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteOops, sorry, that last post was from me, Virginia I don't know what happened!???
ReplyDeleteThe only way to live. I love this verse...it has had great meaning in my life, and I'm sure will continue to do so.
ReplyDeletehugs to you...
Amen to this post Sis. Love, Veronica
ReplyDelete