Sylvia's husband, Bob, will be having a biopsy done on a tumor found in his bronchial. The procedure will be done this Friday. It's a touchy procedure for him because he has only one lung. Please keep him in your prayers.
I wish I could be there by her side, holding her hand and reassuring her that Bob will be fine. Just as she would like to be here by my side, holding my hand and reassuring me that Michelle will be fine.
But I feel her presence and I know she will feel mine. We will keep holding each other up even if we are miles apart.
I love you Syl and this song is for you... Friends are Quiet Angels
Continuing prayers for Michelle as she goes through round 3 of chemo.
My precious Julie....I love you so much, and I can't imagine my life without you!!!! You hold me up when I'm down, you know me more than anyone else in this whole world. I thank God that you are in my life, because knowing you are there for me seems to give me the serenity and peace that I know God has intended for me. I only hope that I am half of the friend to you as you are to me. Thank you for all you do, all your prayers, the laugher, the crying, the holding hands when we need it, the listening without judgement, the memories we share and will continue to share...and most importantly thank you for being the strong, encouraging BEST friend anyone could ever hope for! I love you always and forever....to God and back!
ReplyDeleteSyl
This is so neat!! You guys need to plan a cruise; Mike's mom and her bestfriend are going on a cruise to celebrate being friends for 30 years, you guys are over due!!!! Bob and Michele are our prayers.
ReplyDeleteAren't girlfriends the best? My best friend lives far away, but when we get together, it's like we were never apart.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have each other for support and encouragement!
What a blessing.
Sis, of course we'll pray for Bob, as we continue to pray for Michelle.
ReplyDeleteLove you, Veronica
Awwww I love it! I think I will go call my bestfriend right now. Wait... do I have a best friend? Haha! Praying lots for Bob and Michelle.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully expressed. I'll pray for Bob and your daughter. God bless you all :) I'm happy to have found your blog - Kelly
ReplyDelete