Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Friday, March 18, 2011

Thanking each and every one of you!

"Bear one another's burdens, and so you will fulfill the law of Christ."
Galatians 6:2

Michelle did so much better with this 2nd round of chemo. She still dealt with pain but it was not as severe. Her stomach still sour and her sense of taste not there, among some other side effects. She was very tired at times, but she knows her limits.
I have to say she has been truly amazing through it all and I am so proud of her attitude and her endurance.


I have witnessed the reading above on bearing one another's burdens through each and every one of you.
YOU have come through for her.
I thank YOU from the bottom of my heart.
You have all been there for her through encouraging and uplifting comments on her blog, emails, cards, gifts and most important your prayers.
Please continue because they do lift her up and give her strength!
She has some awesome friends who have been providing meals on the toughest days and they are very appreciated. I have met some wonderful friends of hers who are so supportive and have such warm loving hearts.
God bless you all for your kindness!


I will be going home this weekend but will return in time for Michelle's 3rd round of chemo. I have such mixed emotions. My top priority right now is taking care of Michelle and helping her through this and helping her with the kids. I miss being home and I know once I'm there I will miss being here. Makes my heart hurt. I will only be gone a short time but I will miss my Chelle.


and I will miss this little guy. and all his crafts.



oooh and he loves ice cream, like me!


and this one.

she is too adorable.


and she is at that perfect age.


ps...to answer Veronica's question on Michelle's blog about the yellow "vest" Megan is wearing (shown 5 pictures up). You have good eyes sister and a good memory. The "vest" is a crocheted dress which has been around for a very long time! It was mine when I was really little : )
I brought Michelle home from the hospital in it;
and Megan wore it home from the hospital.
Now she's wearing it as a vest!

2 comments:

  1. Miss you lots already...
    All day Nathan kept telling me he forgot you weren't here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you girls keep good care of your clothes!! It was great to see you today tia, and the bacon was good too! :) Hope you get to relax some while you are home for the week.

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...