
(CNN)--The nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan arrived off the coast of Japan Sunday to support Japanese forces in disaster relief operations. Read more here
Praying for my nephew/godson David E. and the rest of the crew of the Reagan carrier who are in Japan to assist in their disaster.
And praying for his wife Chanin, his parents Gil and Linda, and all his family, may God calm any fears you have for David's safety and give you peace of mind and peace of heart. Love you. Julie

I'm glad you posted this about David. I would if I had a blog! We have lots to pray for, and be thankful for. So proud of David for what he does and the help he is providing now. Veronica
ReplyDeleteSis, I'm so glad you told me about this. I wouldn't have known otherwise.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Julie +: )
Thank you to both my Tias for this!! I know David and all the family thank you and love you. Oh Selena song just came on...This makes me want to dance!!! Good music tia
ReplyDeleteHi Julie,
ReplyDeleteI will pray for David, and I am also praying for sweet Michelle. I hope she does good with this round of chemo. I think of you often and hope you are doing okay during all this. Take care of yourself please!!!
sending hugs