Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back in time for Port Day

"And now these three remain:
faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13:13
I'm back in California with these little ones...

it warms my heart how happy they were to see me! I feel very loved.

First of all, Michelle had her port put in today. Her arm is hurting but other than that she's doing good. She won't be able to use her arm for a few days. She has another week until her next chemo session.

Soooo, this Friday we are having a mother/daughter day out! We are leaving the kids with Dan and going shopping at her favorite shop (and mine!) "Cinnamon Stiks" which just reopened this week. And we are having lunch at Shenandoah's (get a glimpse here from our Girls Annual Weekend).

We are very excited!

I got lots done at home in the 4 days I was there. Most of it was work, but best of all was that I was able to see Marty, Kori, Serenity, Adrianna, Marty, Mikey, Elizabeth, and Evan. It seemed like ages since I had seen them and I was missing them so much! No matter where I am, I am missing someone!

Since David and I have been away from home every weekend, we got caught up with lots of gardening and house stuff. Even though Saturday night was windy and cold, we turned on the heat lamps and grilled before it started raining!

Again, I feel very loved.

"Friends love through all kinds of weather, and families stick together in all kinds of trouble." Proverbs 17:17 the message

3 comments:

  1. You two have a fun day on Friday! You both deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture of the three of you! Have fun shopping and eating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the most precious picture, Julie! How adorable. You can see how much they love their grandma!
    Have fun on your girls day out. Shopping and lunch are the perfect way to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...