Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Friday, August 17, 2012

A walk through Teresa's garden...














Dear Teresa, it's difficult to find words to express our gratitude...  
Michelle and I were thrilled to finally meet you. We spent an amazing and relaxing weekend with you in total awe of the beauty you and your farmer have created. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home and your breathtaking gardens with us. Thank you for pampering us with your warm hospitality. We came back with so many good memories and lots of good recipes.  Thank you Teresa for making us feel so comfortable. I hope you come knocking at my door soon! 
We will forever treasure your friendship.
God bless you always +: )

9 comments:

  1. Oh Julie, that photo of you and Michelle is beautiful! Thank you so much for taking all of these gorgeous photos of Teresa's garden and property. A true Heaven on Earth!
    love from here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, Julie!
    It was my pleasure to have you and Michelle to stay and I'm already looking forward to the next time we get to see each other! Mexican food, right?
    I ate the last of the coconut ice cream last night. So sad.
    p.s. That last picture is great! Good job showing that camera timer who's boss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW soooo beautiful! Who cuts all that grass?!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. June, it truly was heaven on earth! And Teresa I'm so glad the camera didn't snap while I was r-u-n-n-i-n-g to my spot. But that pic wouldn't have made it to my blog ;) Yes mexican food next time and we'll have more coconut ice cream for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness- That is just beautiful! ALMOST as beautiful as you girls are!;>) She has an awesome touch with her plantings. They are jealousy producing here. Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pics look beautiful and Mexican food in the winter and warm fires with some mexican hot chocolate. mmmm I can't wait!!! :) I already told Dan I'm going back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys had a great trip to a place I've admired in pictures for several years! Who would have thought one day you'd actually be there! And it all started with that greenhouse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sis, I still remember you calling me and telling me I just had to see this greenhouse and giving me the blog name. I was mesmorized by it and never in my wildest dreams thought I would actually be there someday! I thank you for that phone call and I know Michelle thanks you too! Love you little sister! +: )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful garden!!!I love!
    xoxo...by Vicky

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...