Well actually it was
but it was a real dream
~a truly wonderful dream~
I could not take my eyes off this beautiful greenhouse
and I could not stop taking pictures of it
I'm sure I have at least 120 of them
and did I mention the flowers?
It was pure joy
And Teresa was the real deal!
She was so much fun and sweet and Charming with a capital C.
We hit it off immediately.
It was like spending time with an old friend,
not someone we had never met.
except in blog land.
The talking never stopped.
There was so much to learn about each other.
Even secret stuff.
that we will never tell!
Right Michelle??
Right Teresa???
I have more pictures to post.
I promise I took other pictures besides the greenhouse!
lots of them
| meadowbrook farm |
Oh my goodness Julie!!! You really got to go to Teresa's? So lucky you!!!
ReplyDeleteI am in love with her beautiful place. And greenhouse! I can't wait to see more!!!
hugs from me...
June, the whole time I was there I had to pinch myself. We had an amazing time! I will have more pictures soon!!
DeleteI was reading this and laughing in histerics... Your so funny Momma! We had too much fun, that's for sure! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Glad you guys had so much fun! I can't wait to hear more about it.
ReplyDeleteCome Back!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's not the same around here without you!
Oh, and your secrets are safe with me. :)
p.s. I don't think the greenhouse has ever felt this much love!
Miss you already!!!
DeleteHow fun! I am so happy you and Michelle got to this beautiful place together. Sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to see more pictures. Welcome home to the brown and some green!
ReplyDelete