It has become an annual camping trip and David and Chanin joined us this year so we were able to celebrate Chanin's birthday as well!
Getting ready for the party!
| Wyatt broke the pinata |
| showing tata their goodies |
| Happy Birthday Virginia |
Having fun
time to head back home!
ahhh one of these years we will get to come! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like too much fun as always!
Miss you,
M
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWOW Tia you got lots of good pictures! Thanks for everything. Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for finding me yesterday- Now I found YOU back! It looks like you had a wonderful, wonderful birthday celebration. Your family is just beautiful. They are really what it is all about, arent' they? Blessings to you -I hope you have a great week- xo Diana
ReplyDeleteps-I am your newest follower-
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful family memories! Thanks for your inspiring comments on my blog. I love your blog too!
ReplyDeleteJody