These last few days I’ve been enjoying our summer thunderstorms.
They have brought our temperatures down a little bit,
briefly bringing us relief from the scorching sun.
I am so anxious to turn off the a/c and open the windows.
But I’m not holding my breath cause it'll still be awhile.
So for now, I relish the time I can sit under the patio watching the raindrops in the pool, watching our dry and thirsty ground soak up the rain, watching the hummingbirds playing in the rain with as much excitement as kids splashing in puddles of water.
Watching rubber duckie enjoying the cool raindrops falling
on his sun-burnt head : )
It’s nice to turn off the sprinklers for a few days and be thankful of
God’s free water!
"I will give you your rains in due season,
so that the land will yield its crops,
and the trees their fruit" Leviticus 26:4
so that the land will yield its crops,
and the trees their fruit" Leviticus 26:4
Glad you are getting some relief from the heat, girlfriend!
ReplyDeletep.s. I love your rubber duckie.
What great rainy day pictures. We finally got some rain here, too. I love it-xo Diana
ReplyDeleteLove the rain too and your pictures are great! My favorite is the pool with the duck with the burnt head hahahaha! I love it! Just showed Mikey that picture and he said... Christmas present idea LOL!
ReplyDeleteOMGOSH Poor duckie that is hilarious. We need to get him some sun screen.
ReplyDeleteI miss those rainy summer days...
and miss you guys too.
xo,
michelle
What beautiful photos of the rain and your garden!
ReplyDeleteJody
oh for some glorious rain!!! ;}
ReplyDeletem ^..^
What beautiful pictures and such a lovely, peaceful looking back yard!
ReplyDelete