35 years ago right now I had no idea that tomorrow, Aug 19, I would be giving birth to a daughter and my life would never again be the same. Before me was this tiny new person who would grow up to be the most unique, most amazing, most beautiful woman that I know! Through our talks as she grew up, I learned about myself, about life, about God. She thought I was teaching her, but little did she know that she was teaching me. Through her, I have become a better mother, a better grandmother, a better friend, a better person. Her faith has strengthened my faith. Her courage gives me courage. Her beautiful face & her beautiful smile brings me so much joy. We have been by each other's side through so many good times and some really rough times. All that know her know what a special person she is!
Happy Birthday Michelli!
I love you with all that I am!
Momma +: )
.jpg)
Oh- She IS beautiful...and I can tell by looking at her that she is just as beautiful inside. What a blessing daughters are. Happy, Happy Birthday to your sweet girl- xo Diana
ReplyDeleteThis was neat to read. Happy Birthday Michelle and Happy Labor Day to you Tia!!
ReplyDelete