Welcome to my garden

There are so many jewels in my garden... rich soil, flowers, veggies and herbs, birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, ladybugs, seeds sprouting, the sound of the water fountain, but the best jewels are family and friends when they join me in the garden and share in the peace and beauty of what our Heavenly Father has provided me with. So many jewels, so many blessings. Julie +: )

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Somebody pinch me!


meadowbrook greenhouse

 Michelle and I will be here, yes here... tomorrow!!

meadowbrookblog.blogspot.com
roaming these dreamy grounds
visiting Teresa in her amazingly beautiful Meadowbrook Farm!!!
Am I only dreaming?
Wait, don't pinch me
I like this dream!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dream! You and Michelle so deserve this great opportunity to meet such an awesome Lady and to get to see her beautiful haven. Have a wonderful time Purdyful! I can't wait to see your pictures. Have a safe trip.
    Love,
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAKE UP! I don't want you to miss your plan. :) To cool. I know you and Michelle will have an awesome time. Can't wait to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait.....is that this week???

    ;)

    Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so bubbled over with happiness for you Jewelie, your dream sounds like a fairytale and I hope that times slows down so that it will go on and on.... Bask in the beauty of your surroundings and in the time together with Michelle.

    Lots of Love & Blessings
    Koren
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so sorry Julie, I spelled your name wrong, I feel like such an airhead, I'll blame it on the lack of sleep, LOL!

    I know how it is spelled but I spelled it the other way because I have a friend who spells her name that way. Please forgive me and wishing you so much fun, LOVE TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is this house?? Can I join your dream?? LOL...What a beautiful place to be! Hope you're doing well Julie!! Love and miss you!!!

    Suzie

    ReplyDelete

I would lo♥e to know that you were here...